Amendment of Pension for Pre-Pay Pensioners Notional Salary Rule – PCDA Circular 610
In the implementation of the government, 01.01.2016 amendment of pensioners of pensioners / family pensioners. Decision on recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission on fixed pay scale
O / O PR Controller of Defense Accounts (Pension)
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad – 211014
Circular No. 610
RO / PAO (ORS)
Subject: In the implementation of the Government, 01.01.2016 amendment of Pensioners Pensioners / Family Pensioners Pension. Consultation on the recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission, the decision about the salary fixation method.
Reference: (1) This office circular no. 570 dated 31.10.2016 and 585 dated 21.09.2017 and 26.10.2018 dated 608.
(2) Government. India, MOD letter no 17 (1) / 2017 (02) / D (pension / policy) DT. 2018/10/17 (Available on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in)
1. Please refer to this office circular no. Dated 31.10.2016. 570, 21.09.2017 Date Number 585 and Pre-2016 Retirement / Discharge Armed Forces For the Revision of Armed Forces Pension, see 26.10.2018 dated 608108. As per the result of issuing consolidation table according to GoI, MOD letter no 17 (1) / 2017 (02) / d (pension / policy) dated 17.10.2018, pension is to be amended under the traditional pay fixation method. Related PSA PPO
2. These coordination tables have been prepared for the assessment of the traditional wages of the account offices of the concerned accounts of the pre-2016 pensioners / family pensioners and in the case of three services and PCDA (O) Pune / Navy JCO / ORS. . Pay Offices, Mumbai / AFCO, New Delhi, respectively, in the case of the commissioning officers of the Army / Navy / Air Force. Careful to prepare these coordination tables on the basis of fitness tables for determining the salary of the third payee from 3rd to 4th (only for sailors), 4 to 5th, 5th, 6th and 6th to 7th Pay Commission. In the case of any inconsistency in co-ordination tables with relevant rules / instructions, the pre-2016 pensioners / family pensioners may be decided according to the rules / instructions applicable to traditional salary and pension / family pension. Make a payment in the duration.
3. Pre-2016 Armed Forces Pensioners / Family Pensioners Pension / Family Pensioners can be modified using the appropriate coordination table as per the instructions contained in the above mentioned letter of this Ministry of 5.9.2017.
4. To enable the PSA to implement the MOD letter of 5.0 9.2017 Para-18 of the IBID letter, it has been clearly specified that it is attached to the respective services offices and in the case of JCO / Account will be the responsibility of the offices. PCDA (O) Pune / AFCO, New Delhi / Naval Pay Office, pre-01-01-2016 of Mumbai, to start the cases of pensioners / family pensioners for the amendment of Pension / Family Pensioners, the commissioner of the Army / Air Force / Navy According to these orders for the issue of revised Pension Payment Order (PPO) for each pensioner / family pensioner, effect from 01.01.2016. The pension acceptance authority will be affected by the current record office / PCDA (O) Pune / AFCAO New Delhi / Naval wage office, on the basis of existing orders on the basis of the existing order, and will issue the revised pension payment authorization at the earliest.
5. Suo-Moto Correction:
This office has done an analysis to assess cases of pre-16 pensioners, where the amendment is included. According to the acceptance database, an estimated 22 lakh cases require amendment in pension / family pension. With the investigation of salary details by the respective POs, it can be a daunting task to make modifications through the usual conventional method of calling for the LPC-CUM-Data Sheet from RO and will be time-consuming. Therefore, there is a proposal to amend Suo-Moto amendment under the approval of the Ministry of Defense, wherever wherever possible, on the basis of PDA details and salary details (and other information such as rank group, QS), Master Data Base is available. And based on the notion, salary adjustment as per the concert tables for the 7th CPC issued with the Government of India. Date dated 17/10/2018 MOD letter.
6. Beginning for remaining cases where Souza Moto is not viable. (Action by RO / PAO)
In the remaining cases where the salary details (and other related areas like rank group, QS) and current PDA details are not available with this office, in such cases, this office can not modify the pension and issue revised PPOs on Suo-Moto Will be the basis In these cases, claims / inputs will be required from RO / PAO related to certifying pensioner details. Therefore, in order to make effective, paperless and speedier amendments, a utility software hosted on PCDA van by the PCDA office has been developed so that the pre-2016 JCO / ORS pensioners / family pensioners have access to all data, Initiation (if the search is not available in the PCDA's database) and with the MOD letter of 05/09/2017 (paragraph 18), 7th CPC by RO / PAO To determine the salary details. Careful for all cases of live pensioners, however, if any case is missing, then it can be issued by RO / PAO through this utility and forwarded online through utility.
7. Issue of paperless amendment and e-PPO
Therefore, data can be accessed through WAN, utility software provided by this office, can be started, approved and completed and can be controlled through alloted login / password, which Menu based and user-friendly. The collection of data will be realized through the accessible interface through the VAN and complete data will be processed by PCDA (P) Allahabad and e-PPO will be generated in the cases received. The functionality of utility software and user manual records is attached for guidance to define the role of office and pay account office.
8. Issue and Transmission of ePPO
The revised greetings will be released in PPO e-PPO mode with the new 12 digit PPO number and 4 digit suffix code by PSA with the old PPO number. EPOP. Digital will be signed with PDF and .xml files and will be transmitted directly to the PDA through SFTTP connectivity as is already being done for new pensioners (no confirmation of RO by PDA). E-PPO will also be uploaded on CGDA vans for RG for upload purpose, as well as downloading a copy to the pensioner / family pensioner. If seen, any irregularity can be returned to this office.
9. Login ID and password allocation to the administrator of RO and PAO:
To access the utility program, each RO and PAO login ID and password will be released. Accordingly, each RO / PAO is to designate an officer of his office as the Administrator (Administrator) for which the login certificate will be provided by PCDA (P). Admin Login user id and password of the RO / PAO's UT Utility Software's & # 39; User Management & # 39; Throughout your end, you can allocate the required number of passwords to work as a beginner and perspective in your office. In order to allot the login ID and password to the RO / PAO administrator concerned for this purpose, a proforma attached to Annexure-A, which can be filled in this office under the signature of the CRO / PAO and the e-mail address < [email protected]> Mandatory for necessary action related to Shri Himanshu Tripathi, IDAS Group Officer, EDP Center, PCDA (P) Allahabad -211014, through the hard copy signed by OI / C of Records Office / PAO, in addition to this office. Month of issuing this letter / circular signed form
10. Allotment of Login ID and Password to other users of RO and PAO (except for Administrator)
Admin & # 39; s User Management & # 39; Throughout your end, the login user ID and password will be allocated in the form of your office initiator and approach. Utility software has facilitated that all users can change their password after the allocation or when they need them.
11. Training Program for Record Offices and Related Pay Account Offices
It has also been decided to conduct a two day training program (theoretical and practical) for the RO / PAO officials to familiarize the officials / employees of the records office and pay account offices with running / navigation of utility software. Will go. Dealing with pension cases as per training program in DPTI, Allahabad. It is recommended that at least one officer, one JCO and one OR from each record office and one senior AO / AO, an AAO with an auditor / senior. The auditor from each POO may be required to attend the training program. It is also impressed that officers / employees dealing with this amendment work should be nominated by the officer-in-charge of RO / PAO to participate in the above mentioned training program. Detailed training program in this regard is linked to Circular as Circular-B. Due to limited facilities of accommodation in DPTI, Allahabad, it is informed that in the said training program, participants will be provided on the basis of accommodation availability.
Note: A tutorial video for pre-training and guidance on utility software will soon be uploaded to the PCDA website for all users.
12. Availability of infrastructure
Van Connectivity can be systematized / expanded at the end of all essential infrastructure like PCs, scanners and all users.
Attached: As above
SD / –
No. GTS / Tech / 7th CPC / 0181 / Vol-VII