Current Affairs Quiz – 04 December 2018
1. Which space company has launched the largest satellite of India?
B) European Space Agency
D) Arrival Space
2. Which of the following antibiotics is used in the poultry industry?
3. The name of Delhi Daredevils was kept __________.
A) Delhi capitals
B) Delhi lion
C) Delhi devils
D) Delhi Express
4. Kylian wins the MBPE Best Young Player Award, which is related to ____.
5. Which company has become the world's most valued company on $ 870 BN?
6. Celebrated on Indian Navy Day.
A) December 2
B) December 3
C) December 4
D) December 5
7. Which game has become the best & # 39; Best game of 2018 & # 39; between 3 Google Play awards. Have won?
B) Grand Theft
D) H1 Z1
8. Which country's captain has won the Ballon DOR award?
9. Which country is connected to the SpaceX Aerospace Agency?
10. Ludhiana city is located in __________.
D) Arunachal Pradesh
11. Who was awarded the Ballon d'Or for female football for the first time?
A) Dzsenifer Marozsán
B) Amandine Henry
C) Eda Hagerberg
D) Pernal Harder
12. To raise the World Bank _______ billion to fight climate change.
A) $ 200
B) $ 300
C) $ 500
D) $ 800
13. Under the Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), a State All Emergency Number & # 39; 112 & # 39; To launch, after Himachal Pradesh, which state has become the first state in the North-East and the second state in the country?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
14. Who is the first Indian to be elected to the ISSF Judge Committee?
A) Ram Kumar M
B) Sibin Thertle
C) Rigil Gilbert
D) Pawan Singh
15. Yes, has been appointed as an independent director for the bank's board?
A) Vijaya Kumar
B) Elangovan Sembagam
C) TS Vijayan
D) Lalith Yadav
Post views: 1