DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019: POLYTECHNIC EXAM TIME TALK

0
7

DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM CANDLEMENT 2019: DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019: POLYTECHNIC EXAM TESTAMENT, OUR VALUED VISITORS YOU ARE TESTING TO DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAMINATION AND SEARCHING DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019, THAT IS GREAT FOR YOU . You can easily get your DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM SCHEME from here.

DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET … DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019 … DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM SCHEDULE … DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM SCHATEULE 2019 … With the help of correct and complete examination scheme, you can make good preparation.

The Delhi CET 2019 exam dates will be announced in the month of March 2019. The CET Delhi Examination will be announced by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. CET Delhi is also recognized as Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Examination.

POLYTECHNIC EXAM TIME TALK

Through this entrance examination, 85% seats are filled by Delhi and the remaining 15% seats are filled by Delhi candidates. View complete information related to CET Delhi 2019 Exam Date from here. You can also bookmark this page by pressing cntrl + d

CET Delhi Examination Date

planning Date
Starting with application March 2019
Deadline for submission of form April 2019 (5:00 PM)
Admit card accessibility May 2019
test date May 2019
Announcement of results June 2019
Counseling From June 2019

Delhi CET 2019 Time Table

exam Dicipline date Time
Test-1 All 10th DIPLOMA
syllabus. (Engineering / non-engineering)
May 2019 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Test-2 Modern office practice
English (intermediate based)
May 2019 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Test-3 Modern Office Practice – Hindi
(12th based)
May 2019 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Test-4 Pharmacy (Intermediate Based) May 2019 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Test-5 12th pass. exam
With physics and chemistry
Compulsory subjects
May 2019 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
The complete process for testing and downloading DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019
  • Follow the given guidelines for downloading CHATTISGARH POLYTECHNIC EXAM SCHEDULE
  • Visit the official website of the Authority Board
  • Press on "Date" link
  • After that you have to press on the polytechnic time table
  • Click Submit Button
  • The date sheet will open after choosing a new page
  • Save and print your date sheet

End summary

Check this page from time to time to get more information.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here