HM and FW Department, AP Recruitment Government of 2019 The Department of HM & FW invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 1900 ANM / MPHA (F) by the Commissioner of Age and Family Welfare under the APM of the National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh (NHM AP). Employment details about posts, age The limits, educational qualifications, experience and other conditions are given below in the form of links. Candidates are requested to go through the details and make sure they meet the minimum set criteria before applying. Apply on or before 20 February 2019 until 05:00 pm
Tags: ANM / MPHA (F) vacancies
To apply for job recruitment in the HM & FW Department, AP Recruitment 2019, on 1900 ANM / MPHA (F) vacancy cfw.ap.nic.in.
- post name : ANM / MPHA (F)
- Number of vacancies : 1900 posts
- pay scale : Rupee. 21230 – 63010 (PRC 2015)
eligibility criteria :
- educational qualification : Must be passed SSC or equivalent examination. The MPH (F) course of 18124 months will be completed in the state-run (accredited by AP nursing and midwives council) or two-year vocational multi-purpose health worker (female) course and a clinical training will be completed in selected government hospital.
the nationality : Indian
Age Range : The maximum age limit is 42 years on 01.02.2019; And according to the rules of MPHA (F) already working on contract basis, age relaxation will be allowed.
NHM Government Job Location: Andra Pradesh
Application fee : D.D. with each application Rupee. 300 / – (three hundred rupees only) payable in Vijaywada Nal. In this favor, the tf commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, Commissioner, Gollapudi, Vijaywada. SC, ST, BC and pre-service men are exempted from the discount.
how to apply : Applicants must submit their applications on any working day in respective DM and HO districts. From 10.30 am to 5.00 pm on 02/02/2016 Last date for receipt of application is 5.00 p.m. on 20/02/2016
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application: 5.00 p.m. on 20/02/2016
For more information, click the link below for more information.