–Chiara Graziani, PHD. Candidate and Research Fellow in Constitutional Law, Genoa University (Italy)
In this weekly feature,
I-CONnect publishes a curated reading list of development in public law.
"Development" may include links to news, high court decisions,
New or recent scholarly books and articles, and blog posts from around
Public law blogs
To present relevant
Please see the developments for our weekly feature on "what's new in public law"
E-mail [email protected].
- The Grand Chamber
European Court of Human Rights Accepted
The Big Brother Watch vs, the United Kingdom case, the rule of
First section in September 2018
- European Court of Human Rights Kept
In an action structure a person needs to undergo DNA testing
Right to respect for establishing paternity is not a violation
- Supreme Court of Brazil Overturned
An injunction involving the investigation of suspicious cash payments
President Jair Bolnarro's son ruled that the investigation could start again.
- Supreme Court of Britain Ruled
All abortions of justice victims are not entitled to a payment.
- Supreme Court Blocked
A Louisiana law prohibits abortion.
- Supreme Court of India Was
Asked Government to allow land transfer near the city of
- Constitutional court of Hungary Was
Asked Opposition parties to investigate an overhaul
- Canadian Supreme Court Ruled
To destroy evidence, repeated attempts, in some cases, can be used to guess
Intent to murder
- German federal constitutional court Kept
According to the Bavarian Police Act, automatic number plate is recognized
- A delegation of
German federal constitutional court ran away
In memory of Weimar Constitution.
In the news
- Australian Parliament agreed To take action on the financial recommendations made by the Royal Commission, make relevant changes in the financial sector.
- A judge of the district of new jersey the permission A class action against Mercedes and Bosch on charges of emission fraud
- Many human rights groups Called For the UN investigation of the mass detention of China's Muslims.
- A US judge Dismissed A lawsuit by the state of Maryland on the Affordable Care Act
- American House Judiciary Committee Launched Examinations of some voting rights lawsuits and the investigation of Trump administration decisions on the inclusion of citizenship questions in the US Census 2020.
- There were two bills for the purpose of strengthening the enforcement of antitrust law Started In the US Senate
- America. Announced It will move away from the arms control treaty with Russia, until Russia concludes the alleged violation of the agreement.
- Pentagon Announced Deployment of additional 3750 troops on the American-Mexico border
- constitutional amendment Were proposed In Egypt, the President will be allowed to stay in power till 2034.
- New measures to improve data exchange between EU information systems for the management of borders, security and migration Informally agreed Between MEPs and EU Ministers.
- EU Parliament welcomed New BreakSite Plan
- An ECOWAS Court Dismissed A suit from a former Nigerian military officer, catching that Nigeria has not violated its human rights in order to force her to retire to be nominated for a university degree without the authority of the Chief of the Army.
- France Remembered that His ambassador from Italy for consultation.
- Michael J. Boyle (version); Legal and Ethical Implications of Drone Warfare (2019) (Checking and how and to what extent the drone techniques are changing the rules around the use of force and enabling new and unprecedented methods for the states)
- Giacomo Dildenay, Giuseppe Martinko (eds). Canadian contribution compared to a comparative law (2019) (A collection of essays discussing the impact of the Quebec Secure Reference after twenty years of its delivery by the Canadian Supreme Court)
- Sheriff Algebili, Law of law in the decision making process of the United Nations Security Council (201 9) Regarding the judicial process of the United Nations Security Council, dealing with the concerns of the rule of law, evaluating how the rule of law is and how neglected in favor of the external regulation of the practice and its judicial review of the Security Council? Decision)
- Oliver Garner, The existence of EU citizenship crisis: Argument for an autonomous situation, 20 (4) Cambridge album of European Legal Studies (Debate for the recognition of European citizenship as an autonomous legal status)
- Damien A. Gonzalez Salzburg, Under the European Convention on Human Rights, Sexuality and Transcendentality – Reading a Line of Human Rights Law (2019) (Analysis of international human rights law through the lens of Quire theory)
- Fadi Kori, Reapproval of ethnic lordship: Social and expressional losses of Jewish state-state basic laws, 23 (4) Palestine-Israel Journal of Politics, Economics and Culture (2018) (An analysis of the social and expressive disadvantages of constitutional criteria through employing expressive principles of law as the frame of reference)
- Christine Lander (Ed.) judicial power. How constitutional court affects political change (2019) (discussion on the impact of constitutional and supreme court decisions on democratic governance)
- Miguel Nogera de Brito et al. (Ed.), Role of legal reasoning and human dignity in constitutional courts (Focusing on how the concept of human dignity is considered in the argument of constitutional courts)
- Patricia Popellier and Maja Sahdizik (eds.). Constitutional inequality in multinational federalism (Upcoming 2019) (analysis of relations between federal systems and constitutional inequality in multinationalism in countries of Africa, Asia and Europe)
- Geoffrey L. Stone and li c. Bollinger (Ed.) Free speech century (2019) (since the evaluation of the development of free speech theory in the US) Schenck decision)
Call for letters and announcements
- Democratic Decay Resources (DEM-DEC) released the seventh monthly update on its bibliography on Democratic Decline (February 2019 – Available) here), With new research worldwide from January 2019; Items suggested by DEM-DEC users; A rapid expansion list of upcoming research; And added a list of new resources Link Section The update will be published on a post presenting IACL-AIDC Blog On Monday, February 11, after publication Verfassungsblog.
- Macquarie Law School invites applications to join its faculty. Law and Technology and Health in Law School have a special preference in law and policy. More information is available here.
- British Institute of International and Comparative Law Organizing The conference "Should FDI be banned on the basis of national security?", Will be held in London on March 13, 2019.
- Norwegian Center for Human Rights Call Challenges and possibilities for presenting the essence for a conference on the protection of community interests under international law: 21St. Century ", will be held in Oslo on June 3, 2019. The proposal will be sent till March 15, 2019. [email protected].
- Law Faculty of Hong Kong University Such invitations Application for its two-year Global Academic Fellow Program Online applications can be submitted here Until March 25, 2019 Any questions should be taken into consideration [email protected].
- The Danish National Research Foundation's Privacy Learning Center Such invitations 3 Application for Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship. The last date for application is April 15, 2019.
- Lewen Center for Public Law (LCPL) and RIPPLE (Research in Political Philosophy) Invitation To participate in the conference in the time of polarization, the presentation of the intangible simultaneously with the CV. Belgium case ", which will be held in Lewen on September 19-20, 2019. Timeframe for submission of proposals [email protected]) Is 1 May 2019.
- DCU Breitix Institute Organizing "Brakesit Day Seminar" will be held in Dublin on March 29, 2019.
- The Movement Jane Notarrit (French Notary) organise Its 50th Annual Conference on the practice of International Property Planning to be held in Lisbon (Portugal) on October 10-13, 2019
- American Association of Law Schools section on Comparative Law Announced The inaugural "Mark Tusanet Award" for an untrained scholar who has contributed an important scholarly in the field of comparative law. The last date for submission of nomination is August 1, 2019.
- Applicants are invited for one Special Workshop in 2019 IVR World Congress "Liberal Constituencies of Options: Popular, Political, Deliverative." More details are available here.
Somewhere else online
- Ariel came. Ahram, Stockholm Convention and Other Wars of Yemen, Law
- Scott R. Anderson, What does it mean for the United States to recognize Juan Guedo as the President of Venezuela?, Law
- Irina Bogdanova, WTO dispute over US human rights restrictions is decreasing on the horizon, EJIL:Talk!
- Marek Domin, A part of the constitution is unconstitutional, the Slovak constitutional court has ruled, IACL-AIDC blog
- Steve Pearce, European Central Bank – Judicial Review of Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision, EU law analysis
- Line scart, If there is no Brexit deal then the British rights of the Brits in the European Union, Politico
- Martin Shahinin, EU Regulation on Terrorist Content: An Emperor Without Cloth, Verfesunsblog
- Thomas Seabrut, Attempt to write a new constitution for Syria is stopping, Constitution
- Szilfeld Gaspar-Sziligi, AG boat in 1/1 of AG European Union legal order versus autonomy Why CETA ICs may be required, European Law Blog
- Anne Tommy, Can the simple majority of the House be stopped by passing a bill against the wishes of the government?, Shubhalbah
- Ariana Vedchi and Chiara Graziani, Citizenship cancellation in Italy as a counter-terrorism measure, Verfesunsblog