IISER Bhopal Non Teaching Admit Card 2019: IISER Non Teaching Admit Card 2019 will be released a week before the examination date on the official website of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, official website www.iiserb.ac.in. Interested candidates who want to apply for 36 non-teaching (Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer, Scientific Officer, Medical Officer, Scientific Superintendent, Superintendent, Junior Engineer (Civil), Technical Assistant, LIA / Technical Assistant, Office Assistant (MS) Technicians, Pharmacists) are to be included in the written examination on the prescribed date, according to the Board's decision.
IISER Bhopal Office Assistant Admit Card plays an important role during the 2019 examination. So all the desired candidates should take IISER Bhopal Non Teaching Call Letter 2019. Candidates need to download the date of examination, the date of issuing admit cards, the list of documents for the exam and the steps of the article from this page.
IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Admit card contains all the necessary information which is important for the candidate's examination. Admit card is an identity proof for the candidate who is going to apply for the desired posts. Only after getting all the details, candidates will be eligible for the post to participate in the examination. According to the time of the examination, they will have to adhere to certain types of rules which have been decided by officials to join the examination.
The candidate will have to take the Admit Card and also have to mention a recent photo and signature. Candidates without Admit Card candidates will not be able to take the exam.
IISER Non Teaching Hall Ticket 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal (IISER)|
|Name of Posts||Non-teaching (Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer,
Scientific Officer, Medical Officer, Scientific Superintendent,
Superintendent, Junior Engineer (Civil), Technical Assistant,
LIA / Technical Assistant, Office Assistant (MS),
Technician, pharmacist) vacancies
|Number of posts||36 posts|
|Date of application process||5th December 2018|
|Application process end date||5th January 2019|
|Accept card status||Exam dates before one week|
|Exam Date||February / March 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination / Computer / Skill Test|
Available data on Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal Admit Card 2019
- Name of applicant
- Applicant roll number
- Applicant photo
- Gender Male Female)
- Candidate's date of birth
- Category (ST / SC / BC and others)
- Father or mother's name
- Examination Name
- Test period
- Test Center Address
- Exam date and time
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Instructions for the exam
- Signature of the candidate and the examination counselor
Need for ID proof for IIS Bhopal Bhopal Non-Teaching Examination 2019
- College id
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- Employee ID
- Ration Magazine
- driving license
- Photograph on any ID proof declared by state or central government
- Any authorized ID proof declared by Gazetted Officer
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admittance card from them in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their Admit Card before the date of examination.
- The candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned in his admit card.
- The date, time and place of the examination will be given on the admission card.
- Candidates should bring their valid ID proof at the time of exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till joining. Admit card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any problem about the generation of Admit Card can be solved by contacting the official authorities.
- Candidates should note that there will be some instructions in the Admit Card for the exam day and all should follow them.
How to Download IISER Bhopal Non Teaching Admit Card 2019
- Login to IISER's official website www.iiserb.ac.in
- Find IISER Bhopal Non Teaching Admit Card 2019 Link on Home Page
- Click on that link.
- A page will be opened about login details.
- Enter registration ID, birth date and press submit button.
- According to the information given, IISER will display Hall Ticket 2019.
- Check all the printed data on the call letter and download it.
- Take a hard copy of the printout to take the examination center
We hope that we have given all necessary information about the exam date, notification, vacancy details and other related information in the above article. For any information and explanation about other notifications, admit card, results you can live with this website resultonline.co.in.