Prime Minister's Accommodation Plan List | Housing scheme rural list | Urban Housing Scheme Beneficiary List – Check Online | Check PMAY list online, Download PDF 2018 Accommodation plan list
Prime minister housing scheme Works for both: Urban (Sherman) area as well as rural (rural). Thousands of candidates are already applied Thinking that the dream house will soon be delivered to them. After submitting the application process, many applicants are in the dilemma that what should they do next? How will they know Event How to find out their application and how Selected candidate list For PMA? In this article, we are sharing the steps you can use to easily view accommodation planning lists online for both rural and urban areas.
List of prime minister housing scheme
We will help you investigate Name in the housing scheme list Or see the beneficiary details online.
Note – Please understand that if your name is present in the list, it does not mean that you will get the benefit. It indicates that your application has been accepted. You can check the status of your application from here – PMA application status
pay attention – All applicants living in urban / semi-urban areas can check rural list using the steps given below.
Housing scheme list 2018-19
We are sharing the steps to see the plan list for both of us – Housing scheme rural Simultaneously also the Urban Housing Scheme. Before checking the details online, make sure that-
- You have the details of your housing plan application (PMAIID or application reference number)
Note – If you lost the application reference number Read it – How to download application receipt of PMA application
Examine the PMA (housing scheme) urban (Shehari) beneficiary list:
If you have successfully filled the online application form for the Shehharari Housing Scheme, then you can easily verify that your name is present in the system or not. It can be done using these steps –
- Visit the official page of Urban housing scheme
- You will get a link – "Find Beneficiary". When you point the pointer on this link, you will see an option that says "Search by name", click on it
- Now, a new page will open where you will be asked to enter the first three letters of the name (i.e. the name of the candidate whose name you are looking for in the list)
- After entering the first three letters of the name, press the "Show" button
- Now, you will see all the names that start with the 3 letters you entered and the housing scheme leaves the list of people
- It will usually take time to know your name from this huge list. To jump directly to your name, press Ctrl + F and then enter your father's name and then press the "Enter" key. If your name is present in the list, you will be taken directly there.
If you are interested in checking the status of your housing plan application – Click here
pay attention – All applicants living in rural / rural areas can check rural list using the steps given below.
Rural housing scheme list 2018 – PMGA (list)
By using these under the given steps, you will be able to examine the full list of beneficiaries of the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme for your state, district and block. To check the rural housing scheme just follow these steps latest list:
- Once there, go to the "Reports" section and click on it
- Once the new page opens, click on the "High level physical progress report" link
- Now, a new page will open. On the left side, you have to choose your state name
- Once you choose your state name, after a few seconds you will get the option to choose the district
- After this, you will get the option to select your block and village again
- Once you have made the right choice, press the submit button
- Now, you will be able to see the list which includes the beneficiary name and other important information.
You can easily download a PDF file containing details of beneficiaries by clicking the "Download PDF" or "Download Excel" link.
** We hope to use hope steps that you are able to check your names in the housing scheme list ** Please share your feedback in the comments section below.