The MH CET 2020 application form will be available starting January 2020. The Maharashtra Public Entrance Examination is organized by the State General Entrance Examination Group in Maharashtra. This is a state entrance exam that provides admission to school 1ST from
Full-time degree in engineering/technical/pharmacy courses.
Those who are interested can enter the various engineering and medical schools in Maharashtra on the basis of MH CET. Here, we provide information about the MH CET 2020 application form.
MH CET 2020 Application Form
Here we mention the details of the MH CET 2020 application form.
- Applicants can only apply for MH CET 2020 online (from the website).
- The online application form will be available starting January 2020.
- The deadline for online registration and print confirmation pages will be in March 2020 (tentative).
- Applicants must upload scanned photos of photos and signatures in a defined manner.
- Print a confirmation page for future use
- Fees can be submitted online.
- The general category of Maharashtra/Maharashtra/J&K immigrants must be paid at Rs 800 as an application fee.
- Retention category applicants must pay Rs. 600.
MH CET 2020 eligibility criteria
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before completing the MH CET application form:
- Country of Citizenship: Applicants must hold Indian citizenship.
- residence: Applicant born in Maharashtra or owns a residence in Maharashtra
- Age standard: There are no age limits for this exam.
- Qualifications: Applicant must pass 12day from
/ HSC and the scientific flow from any recognized board of directors.
- appear: Applicants can also apply.
Important tentative date for MH CET 2020
Here, we provide a tentative date for the MH CET 2020 application form.
|Start online registration||2ND from
Week of January 2020
|Registration deadline||4day from
Week of March 2020
|Registration and confirmation of the application form and rupiah with a delayed fee. 500||March 2020|
|Admit card availability||April to May 2020|
|MH CET entrance exam date||May 2020|
|Answer key release||May 2020|
|Result statement||June 2020|
How to fill out the MH CET 2020 application form
Students must complete these steps to complete the MH CET 2020 application form.
- Go to the official website
- Click the "Online Application" tab.
- Enter a valid email ID, mobile number and password.
- Upload your scanned photos (15KB to 50KB) and signatures (5KB to 20KB) in the prescribed way.
- Pay the application fee.
- Print a confirmation page for further use.