RRB ALP 2019-2020 is a national level recruitment drive for filling 23801 vacant posts for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians in Indian Railways. Recruitment campaigns will be organized and managed by 21 Regional Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) for all areas.
Interested candidates who want to be present for the recruitment examination should apply for the examination through online portal i.e. indianrailways.gov.in The official date of the examination is to be announced by the organization's board. Registration and application process will be conducted only through the online mode on the official website. In order to know eligibility criteria and other updates, the participants should go through the official notification uploaded on relevant RRB websites.
Candidates must have matriculation and diploma / degree qualification in the respective field to complete the minimum eligibility criteria for the examination to apply for the post.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot JE Technician Recruitment 2019-2020
Railway Recruitment Board is ready to appoint new employees to be appointed under the Government of India under the Railway in the year 2019-2020 under the Government of India. This is to protect the journey of the general public and to bring tuning in a locomotive, which is to fix small issues and to speed up repairs. Railway Board brings vacancies to recruit more candidates for this year again.
Recruitment will be done from various regional areas, which include 21 boards, and are: Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Ajmer, Malda, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Muzaffarpur, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Srinagar, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Secunderabad, Chennai , Siliguri, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu and Thiruvananthapuram. At present, there are 19 Railway Recruitment Boards in the country.
With the aim of facilitating a smooth function in the Railway Department, the Board will soon bring a large number of posts of ALPs and technicians.
RRB ALP 2019 Highlights
|Exam Date||March / April 2019 (Interim)|
|Organizing Body||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Method of examination||Online|
|Type of question||Objective type (MCQ)|
|Eligibility (may vary for different examinations)||ITI / Diploma in 10th Pass and Engineering|
|Posted by||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Technician Grade III|
|Number of Vacancies||23000+|
|pay scale||5,200-20,200-1,900 INR|
Total vacancies in RRB ALP 2019
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||812|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2019-2020; Important date
- Date of starting online application: January 2019
- Apply online End Date: Last Week of January 2019
- Date of issue of Admit Card: First week of February 2019
- Date of examination declared: 15 – 30 days after the admit card issued.
- Reply Key Release Date: Update soon
- RRB Result Release Date: Update Soon
- RRB ALP Cut Off Release Date: Update soon
RRB ALP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The desired candidate should be close to 10th and he must have diploma engineering except ITI certification (approved by NCVT / SCVT) or CSE or civil disciplines.
For Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP):
- The desired candidates should possess matriculation approved by the NCVT or SCVT in the concerned trade and the full course act applicant's Industrial Training Institute.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering, recognized by AICTE, are also eligible for the examination.
For Grade III Technician:
- Candidates should pass matriculation examination and must have completed Entrepreneurship / ITI approved by NCVT or SCVT in the required trade.
- Who has passed 10 + 2 School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate / Intermediate Examination with Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates with a 3-year diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Telecommunication / Communication / Information Science / Computer Technology approved by AICTE are also eligible.
|Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes||05 years|
|Other backward classes||03 years|
|Public Works Department (UR)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC / ST)||15 years|
Those who were born and brought up in India have been given only permission and they are eligible to apply for the post of ALP & Technician in Railway Board. So, the nationality of the candidate applying for a job will be Indian. The official website of this examination is rrbahmedabad.gov.in. This is a job based on central government and the shortlisted candidate can be appointed anywhere in India.
- Registration fee for the Railway Board of India Recruitment 2019 examination is quite nominal.
- There is a need to pay the rupees for candidates coming in the General and OBC category. 500.
- For candidates coming in the category of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / PWD, Rs. 250 as the registration fee.
The pay scale of RRB assistant loco pilot is Rs 19,900 / -, which falls under Level 02 of 7th CPC pay matrix. Apart from the wages, RRB ALP will get various allowances and allowances like House Rent Allowance (HRA), Dearness Allowance (DA), Running Allowance, Transport Allowance, New Pension Scheme, and much more.
Responsibilities of assistant loco pilot and technician who will be started after the shortlist of candidates, are as follows:
- Maintaining the smooth functioning of locomotives.
- Quick fixation of small defects
- Parts repair.
- Attentive driving or train operation.
- Maintaining signals.
- Keeping the routine checks and scars, efficiency of the locomotive.
|Section||RRB ALP Course Topics|
|general awareness||Technology and Computer Information, Indian Politics, Indian History,
International and National Current Affairs, World Geography, General Science,
Indian Geography, Physiology and Health
|Arithmetic||Work and Time, BODMAS Rules, HCF / LCM, Cube and Cube Basic, Profit and Loss,
Decimal fractions, squares and square root, percentages, ratios and ratios,
Time and distance, mensuration etc.
|idea||Logical diagram, analogy, coding-decoding, odd one blood linkage,
Find missing pattern / number in series, ranking and order, mirror image,
Direction and distance test etc.
|general Science||Physics, biology, primary topics in chemistry, human physiology, and others.|
|Technical skills||Mechanical: Air conditioning and refrigeration, thermodynamics,
The basics of the power of mechanics, fluid mechanics, materials etc.
Current, resistance and its units, generators, parallel and chain connections,
Measuring instruments, magnetism, gravity, etc.
The exam will be done only through online mode and will be fully computer-based process. The number of questions will be 120. The type of question will be MCQ type which is objective. The paper will have 5 sections and its duration will be 90 minutes.
The examination will be held in accordance with the four stages shared below
- First Phase CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Second Phase CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Computer Based Eligibility Test (ALP only)
- Document verification
|Post||exam||Time||Number of questions|
|Assistant loco pilot||First Stage Computer Based Test – CBT||60 minutes.||75|
|Second Phase – Part One – CBT||90 min||100|
|Second Stage- Part B – CBT||60 minutes.||75|
|Computer-based qualification test||–||–|
|Technician||CBT – First Stage||60 minutes.||75|
|CBT – Second stage – Part one||90 min||100|
|CBT – Second Phase – Part B||60 minutes.||75|
- Written Examination (Computer Based General Examination)
- Typing Skill Test.
- Examination of behavior
How to Download RRB ALP Recruitment 2019-2020
- Visit the official site of the Board www.indianrailways.gov.in and go once with the details of the notification.
- Then select RRB zone.
- Click on RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2019-2020 link.
- Click the available form link on the web.
- Once the form opens, fill all the necessary details properly.
- Go back once more to fill all your details.
- Upload your scanned signature with your recent passport size photograph.
- Submit the application.
- Online payments will be available on your screen.
We hope that we have given all necessary information about the exam date, notification, vacancy details and other related information in the above articles. For any information and explanation about other notifications, admit card, results you can live with this website resultonline.co.in.