South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | www.rrchubli.in | Senior Technical Associate / Junior Technical Associate (STA / JTA). 81 posts | Diploma / BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Across India End date: 1 February 2019
company: South Western Railway (SWR)
South Western Railway is one of the newly formed Railways, which was formed in the year 2003, comprising 3 divisions. Two workshops in Hubli, Bangalore and Mysore and Hubli and Mysore. The zonal headquarters is in Hubli, Karnataka. The jurisdiction of the South Western Railway includes some parts of the entire Karnataka State, Goa State and Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli has been formed with the intention of recruiting employees like Trackman, Khalasi, Operating and Commercial Ports, Safwala, etc. in Group Categories D category.
Company Website: www.rrchubli.in
Post: Senior Technical Associate / Junior Technical Associate
Total vacancies: 81
- Senior Technical Associates (Civil) – 28 posts
- Junior Technical Associates (Civil) – 46 posts
- Senior Technical Associates (Signal and Telecommunication) – 5 Posts
- Junior Technical Associates (Signal and Telecommunication) – 2 posts
Job Location: Across India
STA: Rs.32,000 PM
JTA: Rs.27,000 PM
Senior Technical Assistant (STA):
- A combination of any sub section of the basic stream of civil engineering from four years of bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a recognized university / institution.
- A combination of any sub-section of the basic streams of electrical / electronics / information technology / communications engineering from the four years of the bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering or M.Sc Electronics or the recognized University / Institute.
Junior Technical Associates (JTA):
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in 3 Years Civil Engineering Or a combination of any sub-section of the basic stream of civil engineering from a recognized university / institute.
- A combination of any sub-section of the basic streams of Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering from three years of Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering or M.Sc. Electronics or a recognized University / Institute.
- Senior Technical Partner: 20 to 33 years on 01-02-2019
- Junior Technical Associates: 18 to 33 years on 01-02-2019
The selection process is based on the following criteria;
- Senior Technical Associates: Candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for screening and verification of documents based on the Gate Score received in any of the Gate examinations conducted before 5 years.
- Junior Technical Associates: Candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for screening and verification of documents based on the percentage of marks obtained in the three-year diploma course.
Minimum qualification marks:
- General candidates – 60%
- OBC-NCL candidate – 55%
- SC / ST candidates – 50%
Application fee: 100 / – (no charge for SC / ST / women candidates).
how to apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this post by February 1, 2019
Apply more information and links: Click here